We are delighted to announce that for the first time in the 40 years of ESOT’s history, ESOT will coordinate a European Funding Research Project under the EU4 Health programme.
The project aims to analyse the factors that have influenced the organ procurement processes before, during and after the onset of the SARS-CoV2 pandemic, as a paradigm of the resilience of the donor procurement network in ensuring safety and continuity of supply of organ donation.
On behalf of ESOT, I would take a moment to acknowledge and recognise the tremendous support we received over the past months from the National Competent Authorities involved in the project, as well as the research groups who will take part in the project.
MS and Organisations:
- European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
- Organización Nacional de Trasplantes (ONT)
- Paris Transplant Group (PTG)
- Italian National Institute of Health (ISS) with the Italian National Transplant Centre (CNT)
- Slovenija Transplant (ST)
- OVSZ (Országos Vérellátó Szolgálat),
- Eurotransplant Foundation (ET)
- Agence de la biomédecine (ABM)
- European Kidney Health Alliance (EKHA)