ESOT is pleased to announce a new initiative in collaboration with the Centre for Evidence in Transplantation (CET), allowing 40 prospective abstract submitters to receive preliminary feedback on their abstract to help enhance the quality and increase the chances of being accepted to the Congress.
Please see the process and deadlines below:
- Any prospective abstract submitter can register via a simple form (deadline: 14 January)
- On 15 January, 40 people will be informed that they have been accepted into the initiative (first-come, first-served basis) and provided further instructions. A further 10 people will be placed on a waiting list.
- Submitters will then have until 31 January to send their abstract to CET. Those that do not submit within this deadline will be replaced by those on the waiting list.
- CET will review the abstracts and send their feedback by 15 February.
- Abstract submitters will then have 1 week to submit their abstract to the congress (deadline 22 February)
Please email any queries to Justyna Klimek: email@example.com