EPITA board invites you to gather online in January!
The Symposium promotes engagement with clinicians, scientists and trainees across Europe who have expertise in pancreas and islet transplantation.
Together we aim:
- to share new scientific developments and techniques amongst scientists in the field;
- to benchmark outcomes and results across European centres involved in clinical pancreas and islet transplantation;
- to promote education for scientists, clinicians, trainees and allied healthcare professionals involved in pancreas and islet transplantation.
Click here to learn more about the programme
You can submit your abstract on:
- Islet transplantation basic science
- Pancreas transplantation
- Clinical islet transplantation
- Pancreas and islet transplantation relating to Covid-19
Submission EXTENDED deadline: 22 November at 23:59 CET