How to register
- ESOT member*: 600 EUR (fully booked)
- Non-member: 800 EUR (fully booked)
- Reduced fee addressed to low and lower-middle income countries ONLY**: 100 EUR (fully booked)
All fees are VAT included
* In order to be eligible to register with an ESOT member fee, please note that you must be an active ESOT member at least until the end of the course.
** To encourage and facilitate participation of early-career transplant professionals residing and working in low and lower-middle income countries a reduced fee has been introduced. It will be possible to register with this fee on a first come, first served basis. Please make sure that your country actually belongs to low and lower-middle income economies by visiting the following webpage: World Bank classification.
Please note that all registration fees are fully booked. Those interested in registering for the HESPERIS Course will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified in case any seats become available.
Not a member yet? Join the ESOT community today
The registration fee includes:
- Access to scientific sessions
- Educational materials
- Certificate of attendance
- CME credits
- Coffee breaks and luncheons
- Networking dinner (no entertainment).
Invoices will be issued for payments made both by credit card and bank transfer.
There will be no refunds once your registration has been confirmed. Refunds will be issued only if the Organiser elects to cancel the event due to force majeure. Should ESOT decide to cancel in-person courses, this will be communicated to all registered participants a month before the start date of the event.
***We recommend that participants purchase insurance to cover any losses resulting from the inability to attend the course for any reasons that may occur.***